Persian Food & Culture Tour
Indulge in the tasty world of Persian cuisine and interact with locals. This is a tour of Iran classical route (Shiraz, Esfahan, Yazd) with an extra focus on Persian cuisine. We have combined cultural and gastronomy adventures to bring you a pleasant Iran experience. Iran food tour is ideal for every traveler who is just looking for a deeper experience of Iran. On this 8-day vegan food tour, not only you will visit Iran main highlights, but also will savor plenty of vegan Persian dishes, desserts and drinks. You will get to learn some Iranian vegan recipes from local chefs on a friendly Persian cooking class. Enjoy exploring traditional markets to buy ingredients for Persian cooking.
Single supplement: 150€
- Ideal months to take this tour is from March to May and from September to November. For the rest of the year you need to pack more or less cloths but instead you have the privilege of visiting the sites free from crowds.
- Accommodation includes 7 nights in standard hotels and guesthouses (3 star and above).
- Our Iran vegan food tour packages are ideal for every foodie (non-vegan, vegetarian or vegan), since you get to try authentic Persian cuisine.
- You can always contact us to get advice and plan your own desired trip.
- Message us to enquire about group tour discounts. (3 persons and more)
Departure TimeOn Request
IncludedPersian Food & Culture TourIran Visa ServicePersian cooking classPrivate TransportationEntry Fees3 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideAll meals
Day 1: Departure from Tehran
Day 2: Yazd Adventure Begins
Day 3: Persepolis & Shiraz
Day 4: City Tour in beautiful Shiraz
Day 5: Necropolis & Esfahan
Day 6: magnificent Esfahan & Persian cooking with locals
Day 7: Esfahan city tour
Day 8: Back to Tehran
The 8-day "Persian food and culture tour" starts from Tehran and goes through classical destinations of Yazd, Shiraz and Esfahan as shown in the map below