Vegan Budget Tour
Iran is so enriched with culture and history alone that visiting Iran highlights in depth requires more time than just 8 days. But we have put our effort in planning this 8-day vegan budget tour to help those with limited time to get the most out of their Iran trip. On this Iran budget tour, your accommodation, transport, food, local guides and entrance fees as well as Iran visa service are taken care of. You will get a real taste of Iranian cuisine by both trying cheap vegan delights and also dining at best vegan or vegetarian friendly restaurants.
On this tour, travelers have the opportunity to experience Persian cuisine either in local houses or traditional cafes and restaurants. All dishes are prepared under full supervision of vegan chefs. Various and authentic Persian dishes are served for every meal just like a vegan food tour. In each city local vegan guides help to introduce the best quality vegan souvenirs and handicrafts.
Single supplement: 100€
- Ideal months for this tour are from March to May and from September to November.
- Accommodation includes 6 nights private room at standard traditional guesthouses.
- you can always choose among our other packages and add them to this tour.
- A personal guide accompanies you through this tour and take care of everything.
- Public transports will be arranged for this tour.
- Use the contact form on this page for further questions.
Departure TimeOn Request
IncludedVegan Budget TourIran Visa ServiceEntry Fees3 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideAll meals
Not IncludedPersian cooking classPrivate Transportation
Day 1: Tehran
Day 2: Amazing Esfahan
Day 3: Esfahan - Shiraz
Day 4: Shiraz
Day 5: Persepolis & Necropolis - Yazd
Day 6: Yazd
Day 7: Yazd
Day 8: Departure (Tehran)
The 8-day "Vegan Budget tour" starts from Tehran and goes through classical destinations of Yazd, Shiraz and Esfahan as shown in the map below